Air Uganda has introduced payment for tickets through MTN Mobile Money. You can use MTN Mobile Money via your mobile phone to pay for your ticket. All you have to do is book a ticket through any Air Uganda office or website and get a booking reference number and a fare quotation. Then go to your Mobile phone on your mobile money menu, selectpay bill, then Pay Goods and services, then enter the Air Uganda code: U7, then amount, then booking reference number as provided by Air Uganda from the booking process. Enter MTN Mobile Money PIN, await a confirmation message. Once transaction is complete you will then contact the Air Uganda sales office for your ticket.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Book a ticket at any Air Uganda office or website www.air-uganda.com.
- Get a booking reference number or ticket fare. (Select the payment mode ‘Pay cash at office while booking)
- Go to the mobile money menu, select pay bill, then Pay Goods and services.
- Enter Code: U7, Amount (in UGX), then reference Number. (As provided by Air Uganda. Then enter MTN Mobile Money PIN). A message confirming your payment will be sent to your phone.
- Contact Air Uganda sales office for ticket.
Only customers registered on MTN Mobile Money can make payments for a ticket to Air Uganda.
Payment via Mobile Money is in UGX. Once booking is made and fare is got contact the Air Uganda offices to convert fare from USD using the Air Uganda rates. You can also find the exchange rate on our website.
To receive your booking reference number instantly select, ‘Pay cash at office’ as payment mode while booking.
There will be a Mobile Money transaction charge. (Refer to Mobile Money customer charges)
- It is Convenient.
- No extra service charge, just the normal Mobile Money transaction charge. (Refer to Mobile Money Customer Charges)
- Pay anywhere, anytime.
ROUTES ELIGIBLE FOR MOBILE MONEY PAYMENTS:
All terms and conditions that apply within Mobile Money automatically apply to this product.
Refunds and reversals will be made to the number that sent the funds by Air Uganda.